- All requests have to be made in writing and form should be submitted with the Company seal and
- The stall can not be confirmed until full payment in advance is received.
- In case the event is postponed or cancelled, liability of the organizers is limited to refund
of the fees paid by exhibitor
- No refund is possible if the participation is withdrawn or event is rescheduled
due to condition beyond organisers control.
- Every effort will be made to meet your requests. This will however not be recognized as a
condition for participation.
- If balance payment is not made by 15th June 2019, organiser reserve right to
cancel booking, with no refund of advance payment.
- Only the agreed exhibits may be displayed. Exhibits may be removed subject to permission from
the organisers. The Organisers will not be responsible for any damages, in case of the application
being signed by a third party (e.g. representative). The exhibitors are requested to insure all
their exhibits, before getting them to the Venue.
- Possession of stalls
- The space (Shell Scheme) will be allotted on 29th August 2018 after 01.00 p.m. The space (Bare
Scheme) will be allotted on 28th August 2019 after 11.00 a.m. The stalls should be vacated by 9
p.m. on 30th August, 2019.
- Exhibitors must occupy the space allotted not later than 8.00 a.m. on 30 August 2019 or else the organisers reserve the right to re-allot the stall.
- The Organisers reserve the right, to reallocate or resize spaces under special
circumstances. The organisers also reserve the right to cancel booking approved on basis of
misleading or false information, or if the requirements for participation (rental charges are not
received in full at the mentioned dates
prior to the event) are no longer met by the applicant.
- The exhibitors should accept that changes might take place in the other
stands at the beginning of event. No claims for damages by either party would be entertained.
- Under 9 sqm. shell scheme stall, fascia board with company name, one table,
two chairs, three spot lights, registration fee, electric point, carpet and company entry
in the official show catalogue.
- Under bare scheme/ Open to Sky Bare Space only electric connection will be
provided. Other structure and furniture has to be arranged by participants themselves or through
- The exhibitors are responsible for the setting up of their structure, it's
maintenance during the event and the dismantling after the event.
- The height of stand and decoration materials should not exceed 3.00 mtr.
- Music systems and special lights used inside a stand should not cause inconvenience or
annoyance to other exhibitors or visitors. Any complaint received will result in termination of
- Exhibits must be positioned / displayed / demonstrated such that they will not intrude into
the pathway / public space or cause hazard to visitors / other Exhibitors.
- Any exhibit or process, which generates noxious or toxic fumes, or smoke of any kind, is
strictly prohibited. Also no fuel or inflammable material is allowed in the exhibition premises.
- All stand designs are expected to be ready on the first day of the exhibition, four hours
before the inaugural time. Also dismantling of the displays will not be allowed before the closing
time on the last day of the exhibition. Exhibitors are only permitted to distribute brochures or
other advertising material from within their own stand. The display, distribution or presentation
in any form outside the demarcated area is prohibited.
Advertising of all kinds is permitted but only within the stand hired by the exhibitor, on behalf
of the exhibitor's own company and only for exhibits manufactured or distributed by exhibiting
- Exhibitors Badges
Entry to the fair grounds is not permitted without the exhibitor's badges.
- Gate Pass
Exhibitors are requested to note that they would require a Gate pass for security purposes, in case
they wish to take any exhibits / items out of the fair grounds. TheGate pass would be available on written request at the office. A final Gate pass would be needed on
last day for the exhibitors to move out of the fair grounds.
- Electrical connections
The prefabricated stall holders should get their electrical works done from the electrical
contractor appointed by the organisers only. If the exhibitors are getting own generator sets &
electricians, should they seek the prior permission of the organisers. Requisitions for Power
Points and Power Required (kW) should be made before 30th June 2019. Details about your electrical
load consumption have to be informed well in advance. Extra electricity charges will be charged.
- Cleaning of halls
The general cleaning of the venue is the responsibility of the organisers. Cleaning of individual
stalls & exhibits is the responsibility of the exhibitors. Such cleaning should be done everyday
prior to the opening of the event.
Cancellation of Stall
In case of withdrawn / cancellation, organiser reserve the rights of no refund as per the following
- Cancellation before 7 months of the exhibition i.e. 21st January 2019 - 25% of the
- Cancellation before 5 months of the exhibition i.e. 21st March 2019 - 50% of the charges.
- Cancellation before 3 months of the exhibition i.e. 21st May 2019 - 75% of the
- Cancellation within 1 month of the exhibition i.e. 21st July 2019 - 100% of the charges (No
- While all reasonable steps for the protection of property and exhibits are taken, including the
employment of private security officers, the organisers do not by regulations governing the
exhibition, accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to the exhibitors or contractor's
properties within the exhibition grounds.
- Exhibitors Insurance
Exhibitors shall make sure that they are fully covered by insurance including, but not restricted
to, all risks on their property exhibits or articles of any kind, public liability and
comprehensive protection against any loss or damage caused by any circumstance(s) whatsoever,
whether by reason of fire, wear , theft accident or any other cause. The Exhibitor shall insure
itself against, indemnity and hold the Organizers harmless in respect of all costs, claims, demands
and expenses to which the Organizer's staff, agents of any act or default of the Exhibitor, his
servants, agents, contractors or invitees. If the Organizers so demand, the Exhibitor shall provide
proof to the Organizers that the Exhibitor has adequate insurance cover. Exhibitors must ensure
that their temporary staff and servants, agents or contractors are insured against claims for
Workmen's Compensation. The period for which such insurance shall be maintained shall run from the
time the Exhibitor or any of his servants, against or contractors first enter(s) the exhibition
grounds, and shall continue until he has vacated the exhibition grounds and all exhibits and
property have been removed.
In addition to any rights or reservations already specified, the organizers reserve the following
- The information, terms & conditions in this catalogue/page are subject to
alteration or deletion or alteration the organisers will keep the exhibitors informed.
- All matters in connection with the exhibition not provided for by these terms & conditions,
shall be settled or determined by the organizers, whose decision in relation thereon shall be
- To remove from the exhibition grounds the goods of an exhibitor, who may contravene any of
the rules or regulations in force.
- In case of cancellation or postponement of the exhibition caused by natural calamities (act
of God), or fire or rain, Governments instructions and/or any other reasons, no refund will be
given and the exhibitors shall comply with the decision of the organizers.
- For event that has already commenced if the Organisers are compelled to cancel or shorten an
event that has already begun, as a result of unprecedented circumstances, exhibitors are not
entitled to assert claims for repayment or exemption from the stand rental charges.